Thursday 4 April 2013

Calyx Sale and other News

The countdown is on for the Calyx sale! My art and I will be there on Sunday April 21st. If you would like to see some examples of Needle-felt pieces and slate pictographs that will be at the sale, click on these two categories under "Labels" on the right hand side of your screen (you may need to scroll down a bit).

Hope to see you there!

Other big news - after taking some courses over the past few years at ACAD (Alberta College of Art and Design), I decided that I should apply to their degree program and give the student life a second go. I was thrilled and flattered to be accepted at this very prestigious school and will be getting my lunch bucket and school bag in order for the Fall. Maybe I'm dating myself a bit - Starbucks coffee mug and laptop are perhaps more fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment