Tuesday 14 May 2013

Upcoming Show and Gallery

 
The Bragg Creek Painters Annual Show and Sale is coming up and I am busy getting ready for it!

 I hope to have some of my 2D felt there as well as paintings and stone pictographs.































Also, I now have some of my work at a gallery in Olds, Alberta. If you are interested in a nice day trip from Calgary, you might want to check it out. It is a quaint little shop called
Different Strokes. Olds, Alberta is a lovely foothills "Western Town." I made the treck up there today through four seasons of weather - ya gotta love Spring in Alberta. I highly recommend the Highway 22 route for beautiful views of the foothills and mountains. I had to stop many times to take photos that I hope turn out - the beautiful wispy, watery clouds got me inspired to make more felt!

No comments:

Post a Comment