Thursday 15 March 2012

Needle felting is fun but time consuming

Needle felting is very time consuming! The down-side is that it takes a long time to make each guy, but the plus side is that you get to know each one very personally. From the get-go, as each one evolved, so did their personality and story. I include a name and story with each beastie. I have to admit that I am shocked at how corny my imagination can get at times - it is not about thinking, just free association goofiness. Thankfully this seems to resonate with most folks.

This is a fella from my 2005 collection. Lucky Frogarotti aspires to be a world class tenor but is reluctant to give up his privacy for fame. His favorite pastime is researching ways to eliminate West Nile disease.
Lucky has found a good home with a very dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment